A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lola is home!

Yeap, Lola is finally home and I am so glad. I sure missed her, it was the longest night of my life.

Here is a picture of Lola when she came out of surgery (she got spayed). She had to stay there over night.


And here is a picture of her operation...it looks like it hurts a lot. I'm just glad she's okay now. So is mom, it made her a nervous wreck, let me tell you. I did pretty good, I slept with Lola's two favorite toys and her night shirt - it helped me a lot.



Here is a picture of me and Lola. Well, not together because mom couldn't keep Lola and me still enough to be in one picture.

I just wanted to let you all know that Lola is home and doing fine...and the rest of us too. Oh yeah, when Lola got home brother just gave her all kinds of kisses. Lola wasn't too sure what he was going to do, but then she saw how much Asio missed her.

And a "special thank you" to all the people on the Yahoo Groups that my mom is in. You really helped her out with both me and Lola during our surgeries. If it wasn't for you all, I don't know what she would have done.

Hope you're all having a great day.

Wally

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Mrs. Chew (Lola)

    I hope she's okay.

    Rich

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Mindi said…

    Hey Wally! I had to come check out your blog agai, I haven't been here for a couple of weeks. When I heard you got a new sister I just had to come and share your pain. Man, aren't those girls the pits? I don't know what I'd do without them, but some days I'd sure like to try. Ruger (my borther) is okay, he's a guy too, you know, we can hang together, but those girls! I have to admit though, I'm the toy hog. Ha ha! They're all MINE! You just have to growl back! Thanks again for visiting my site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home