A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Weekend!

I can't believe I haven't posted in so long. Time is just going so quickly for me.

Cara's car was sick on Monday, then mom's car was sick on Wednesday. It's no fun when the bye-bye's don't work right.

Brother is doing much better, his tummy problems are gone. I'm glad he's better and we have been playing in the house and getting in trouble....like usual. He, he, he.

Mom found everything she needs to put pictures on the computer again, so as soon as she does, I'll be posting pictures of me and brother.

Tomorrow is my birthday, I'm going to be a year old. Yesterday at mom's work they all wished me a pre- Happy Birthday.

It's raining here today. It's only suppose to rain through the evening.

I haven't been to the yarn shop in awhile and I think mom might be taking me tomorrow. We always go to lunch before we go there - I can't wait.

Everyone have a nice and safe weekend.

Wally

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really like your blankets Wally, especially the circle blanket. I want to make one for my little dachshund, Bob Barker sometime. Looks pretty easy to do.

    Hugs, Alice

     

Post a Comment

<< Home