A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rain, Rain, go away.........

It's finally raining here, and it's been raining most of the day. All I can do is look out at the rain, I'll drown if I go out in it. Well, I really won't drown since they fixed our drains outside, but my tummy just does not like to get all wet and cold.

I couldn't post last night because mom was watching another one of those LifeTime movies and she said I couldn't get on the computer. Then before the movie was over, I wanted mom to go to bed so I could too.

Last night I hid 3 balls, 1 dachshund, and 2 bones in mom's bed. You should have seen her when she would roll over them during the night. I just sat there laughing at her.

Oh, and speaking of bones, I told you I would get them. Mom had Cara give them to us later that night. Brother ate almost all of his bone, but I still have mine whole. My bone is as big as I am, and it's kind of hard to walk with. But brother knows to stay away from it or I will let him have it with "puppy-fu". I'm good at that and brother knows it too.

Here are some pictures of me, and some of brother Asio. I thought you might like to see them.

Have a great day.

Wally



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home