A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Friday, March 31, 2006

Welcome to my blog.......

I am so excited, this is my very first blog!

My owners have their own blogs about knitting and crocheting and stuff, but this one is going to be just about me, me and me.

Of course I will include my brother Asio, who is a large Shepard/Lab mix, and those two silly girl cats (yuck) Kelley-Ann and Pumpkin. Cat's are okay, it's just not too cool when I chase them and get a mouth full of fur.

Stay tune for more of a dachshund's life in Los Angeles.

Everyone have a great weekend.


5 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Mindi said…

    Hey Wally! Welcome to the world of blogging! It's so much fun. I get to type at night usually when mom's asleep, you might try the same. I'm really looking forward to hearing about you and life in California.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Annie Bee said…

    Hi Wally I am looking forward to seeing what things you get up to. Isn't it great you Mum let you have a blog.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Wally said…

    Chuck,

    Thanks so much for your comment. I love you blog too.

    Wally

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Wally said…

    Stitchinfiend,

    I love your blog too.

    Thanks to your "mum", my mom got me a blog too. Be sure to check out Chuck's blog too.

    Wally

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wally, sounds like you have a good mommy. Hope you enjoyed your bone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home