A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Not a good day.......


Mom went shopping this morning for bones and Easter stuff, and I sort of got upset that they left me. I kind of had temper tantrum while they were gone.

When they got home, the rug was pulled up (again) and stuff knocked off the dining room table. Let me tell you, she was not happy to see the mess. She was so upset with me that she didn't even speak to me.....for about ten minutes. Then we had a BIG talk.

Mom did get the new bones, but she hasn't given them to us yet. I know she will later, she always gives in. Mom also picked up the stuff for the Easter baskets, and she got me these funky ears to have my picture taken in. If she leaves them on the table tonight, I'll be sure to get up there and hide them. The things a dachshund has to go through to make someone happy.

Brother went to our Aunt's house for the day and he just came home. I didn't know it was him coming in and I was growling like a big dog at him. He just gave me the "outta the way kid" look. That's okay, I know he is scared of me. I might be small, but boy can I run....and run into places that he can't "fit" into! Ha, ha bro.

It was sunny here today and I did a little sunbathing. It's been awhile since I was able to do that. But this afternoon the clouds started to come in and it turned cold really fast. We are suppose to have rain tomorrow and Tuesday.

Did you remember to change your clocks today? Mom was still asleep, but "have no fear, Wally's here" and I reminded her this morning.

That's about it for today. I'm going to go start working on mom for those new bones. She bought the really big ones.

Oh, and that picture above is me and my big brother. I'll post a better picture of him later, I just wanted you to see the difference in our sizes.

Everyone have a great evening.

Wally

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wally, dude. You'll get the bones faster if you don't have tantrums while mom's gone. No lie. I've got years of experience in getting the goodies faster.

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Annie Bee said…

    Wally do you know that I pull down the towels when Mum leaves me at home. Maybe you can try that. Mum doesn't get too upset she just sighs and throws them in the machine in my bedroom. hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home