A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Look what I have..........




Aren't these cute like me!!!!! My friend, Danielle, made these for me. I'm such a lucky dachshund. I love them both, but the "hot dog Wally" caught my eye even more. Thanks Danielle.

Well, we have no computer at home right now. Something happened to it the other night and now it's waiting to be fixed. Good thing the computer is being fixed, I already had that done and it was no fun. Mom was worried sick.

It rained so much last night. I was very brave and went out in it. Cara dried me off when I came in. Don't worry, my curly hair came back to life.

Nothing more to report for today. I'm just sooo happy about my blog button.

Have a happy, happy dry day.

Wally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home