A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good weekend........

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was just great.

I didn't get in any trouble at all.....I told you I wouldn't. I promised mom that I wouldn't tear my food bag open again and gave her those big brown eyes. She couldn't resist.

Sunday morning mom went out and bought two big plastic continers for the dog food. One for my food and the other for brother's food.

Mom is so proud of me. When she went out Sunday, and when she got home yesterday, I didn't eat the carpet. She gave me dog cookies because I was so good. I just hope I can hold out today...that carpet is so fun to chew~

Brother isn't feeling well and he got mad at me last night. He was showing his teeth and growling at me, and Cara got after him. Brother ran to mom for safety and Cara got mad because he did that. Mom talked to brother and found out that he wasn't feeling good, his tummy is still sick. Mom gave him some medicine last night and this morning. I hope brother feels better when he gets home tonight.

The computer did come home and Cara is very happy. Now she is letting us sleep and not waking us up because SHE can't sleep.

My birthday is coming up, I'll be 1 year old on Saturday. Mom made me a new cotton sweater for my birthday. It's really nice, but I don't like wearing sweaters. But to make her happy, I'll wear it. Mom can't figure out how I can take off my sweaters - and I'm not going to tell her my secret either. He, he, he.

Hope all of you are well.

Wally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home