A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I have bone issues........

Mom says I have bone issues. Last night she found all my stashes of bones and said that I have to share with big brother. I don't want to, I don't want to, I don't want to.

When I share with big brother, he chews them all and then I have nothing. Poor little me, with no bones.

I think mom says I have bone issues is because this morning she found two under her pillow, along with me. It was cold and she has this great down pillow that is so nice and warm...so I got under it, and took my bones so they wouldn't be cold either.

Mom has pillows all over the bed for me. She says they are "bumpers" for me...she's so silly, bumpers are on cars! He, he, he. She makes me laugh.

It's a beautiful day here in Los Angeles. I stayed home and ran in and out all day as Cara was home too. It's nice out, but a little on the cool side. Hopefully the weekend will be nice and hot so I can sit in the sun.

Our computer should be coming home soon. It was a real mess so I hear. Mom will be glad when it's home, but Cara more so.

Can't wait for dinner time, can you?

Have a great day.

Wally

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Wally,
    I'm Bob Barker, a 10 yr. old red short hair dachshund. Mom said I could write to you since your Mom and my Mom sort of know each other from Lovedachs.

    You sure do get a lot of bones. I get two little ones every night when Mom gets home from work. She calls them Vitabones. I don't care what they are, they're just good.

    Do you get to cuddle in bed with your Mom in the mornings? My Mom works late so she's home in the mornings. After I potty, I get to go under the big peoples blankets and cuddle with Mom while she watches her hobby shows on DIY. It's nice and cozy.

    Hugs, Bob
    owner-Alice

     

Post a Comment

<< Home