A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New Pictures!

Hi everyone,

Mom has really got the camera thing down now, so I am able to post some pictures for you. Look at the two blankets that she made for me. I just l-o-v-e them. People say I'm spoiled, but I'm not....really I'm not.






And here is a picture of me and brother in Cara's room. Notice who "rules the bed".




Of course I have to give ample photo time to Cara too. What do you think, isn't she a babe? Ya gotta love her.




Now you tell me who rules that bed!

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I've been sooooo good about not chewing the carpet, the when mom comes home, she is so HAPPY that she gives me dog cookies - and boy are they good.

Have a great day!

Wally

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when did u take that picture of me when i was asleep?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home