A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I have a surprise for you..........

First, I have to show you this picture of me in this hat that my mom has been looking at, at the yarn shop. She says it makes me look so "French". What do you think? Anything to make mom happy, right. But now I have someone else to share these icky clothes with!




I even got some of my toys out for my new surprise..........


Here she is, my new sister! Ain't she a babe!!!!! She doesn't have a name yet, we are working on it. She's 8 months old. What do you think?




Cara went out and bought her that Chrome Bones collar, and she spent a lot on it too. Doesn't she just look beautiful in it!

Let me tell you something about this Babe. She looks shy and acts shy, but she has absolutely no problem what so ever taking my bone. Sis and I are going to have a very long talk this evening!

Gotta go, I have to hide the rest of my bones from her.

Wally

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Mindi said…

    Watch out my man, those sisters are a pain in the you know what! Yeah, she's a babe, I kind of like her, if you know what I mean, but the next thing you know, she's getting all the attention. We guys gotta watch out for each other! Ditch the hat buddy, it's a girl thing.

    Charlie Brown

     

Post a Comment

<< Home