A Dachshund's Life in Los Angeles

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Girls, they think the run the place!

Here are the pictures I told you I'd post. I'm getting pretty good with the camera huh. Na, it's mom who takes the pictures, I can' press the button yet.







My mom made Lola 2 knitted and 1 crocheted sweater over the past couple of days. Mom says they are really easy for her.

Girls are so dumb, they go for this kind of frilly stuff and Lola actually likes to wear these things. I know mom has a knitted dress planned for Lola. Better her than me!

Lola and brother are getting along better, even played a little until Lola bit brothers leg. He didn't do anything to her, he just looked at her like "girl, are you crazy?". When we are outside, brother just ignores her, but we all play in the house to aggravate mom and Cara.

Cara is using that thingy that makes all the noise on the carpet right now. She put all our toys in the big basket and told us not to take them out. Yeah right, as soon as that thing quits making all the noise, we are going to go in there and pull out all the toys again. Cara says we have too many toys, mom says we don't. I think mom spoils us a little, don't you?

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Wally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home